> You're so smart, Janice.  I've had Hunter 3 years and just figured out
> Saturday that he really hates a hard stream of water (even nicely warm) but
> tolerates the mist. I felt pretty stupid.
>
> Nancy

well horses here, go in ecstasy over a bath.   if a horse hates a
bath, when they come here, it only takes one or two rides in horrible
heat and humidity before they begin to catch on that its the most
wonderful thing in the world, a cool water rinse off of all the sweat
and relief from the heat and bugs.  So when a horse wont stand for it,
I know something's wrong!  When Tivar came here he hated a bath and
would just dance like crazy trying to avoid the water spray, so I
worked on desinsitization, advance retreat, it worked somewhat, but
then my nozzle broke and i got a new one and it had a "bubbler" option
and when I put it on that he started liking his baths haha so I aint
THAT smart :)
Janice
--
even good horses have bad days sometimes.