--- On Tue, 4/22/08, Mic Rushen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Tue, 22 Apr 2008 23:13:34 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:

>And why is it ok for a horse to do icetolt in Iceland , but no other place?
>Are their joints somehow protected there while on their homeland soil?

Hey Skye, I'll lend you my flamesuit if you like?!
; )))

Mic

Thanks Mic, It can pull double duty and I can walk up closer to the active lava
flow that is flowing into the ocean at this time!

I guess I got a little giddy after riding Baldur earlier.  Not sure if you are
aware but Sally and I are his owners now.  He is my riding horse, and is
teaching me lots about riding, what a nice mellow guy.

I wonder if I can ride in that flamesuit?

Skye