> Seriously - I wish you (Renee), Wanda, Judy, Janice, Karen etc etc  could
> have seen this show and the way the horses reacted.<

Hi Mic,
     I can appreciate that you are comfortable with icetolts based on your
experience at this show, and that you make up your own mind about things --
which I also appreciate.

    But it really wouldn't change my mind at all to see how the horses
reacted at your show.   I simply do not believe in riding horses on ice in a
skaking rink.   Im my mind, as a responsible horse owner and advocate for
the Icelandic horse,  it's pure foolishness.  Period.

But I still like ya.   : )

-- Renee M. in Michigan