On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 14:39:37 -0400, you wrote:

>And what a different take / experience Heather had (viewing the recent show
>in Vermont) than Mic did.

It sounds like the show in Vermont was poles apart from the one in the
UK - like the difference between a Big Lick competition and a normal
horse show.

Seriously - I wish you (Renee), Wanda, Judy, Janice, Karen etc etc
could have seen this show and the way the horses reacted.

As I said, I like to make up my own mind, just as I did with certain
forms of competition riding at the last WC, and I have. I did not see
any problem with the UK IceTolt. Period.

Mic

Mic (Michelle) Rushen

Solva Icelandic Horses and DeMeulenkamp Sweet Itch Rugs:
www.solva-icelandics.co.uk
"Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes"