We had one once, a bright orange goldfish in the water tank, about two
inches long.  and one day when stonewall was about 18 months old, I
let the water drain out and he stood there over my shoulder just
fascinated with nosiness of course and when the little fish came out
the drain hole accidentally and took off flipping across the wet sand
toward him he jumped about six feet in the air and fell sideways,
blowing, then ran the perimeter of the fence with his tail flagged in
full blown stud display.  I shoulda known then he would always be a
problem chile :)
Janice

even good horses have bad days sometimes.