> Judy, thank you.  Isn't that just the most wonderful life?
>
> I love what she said about riding alone.  I often ride with friends, and
> that's always nice, but my most wonderful moments on horseback have come
> when riding alone.

Yes, Judy, thank you, what a great life.

I agree with you, Nancy.  I love going out with friends but I also
really enjoy those solitary rides.  I know many people I ride with
wouldn't dream of hitting the trails by themselves but I find a peace
on a solitary trail that I find nowhere else.  Most of those rides are
very slow and contemplative and just plain relaxing.
--
Laree in NC
Doppa & Mura

"Yet when all the books have been read and reread, it boils down to
the horse, his human companion, and what goes on between them." -
William Farley