2008/5/28 Judy Ryder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> What vaccinations do you give and how often?

The vet is coming out on Friday to give what we call a 'three-way"
which includes:

EEE / WEE / Tetanus - once a year

West Nile - once a year

I've also asked for Rabies this year.  (asked for it last year but
they forgot it)

I used to give strangles and rhino / flu but I'm not planning to
attend any clinics this year and will be keeping my herd fairly closed
due to the herpes outbreak that happened in the city.

The vet will also be looking at Gusti's teeth again.  He's dropping
weight and he's dropping his food.  Not like my Gusti at all.

Wanda