> I know that years ago when we discussed SE and imported Icelandics, it was
> felt that giving the shots all at once had something to do with compromising
> their immune system and potentially leaving them more open to SE.  At that
> time, we suggested that the vaccinations be spread out.

Sometimes I think it's hard to know how hitting a horse with all of
that all at one time affects them.  It may not be an overt reaction
but might leave them susceptible to something else - like the SE -
which we might not associate as a result of the 5/3-way shot.  It's
one of those that I err on the side of caution and separate my shots
--
Laree in NC
Doppa & Mura

"Yet when all the books have been read and reread, it boils down to
the horse, his human companion, and what goes on between them." -
William Farley

"I ride ponies because heart is not measured in hands." - Steve Edwards