> well as an allopathic approach?  Dr. Joyce Harman likely has some
> suggestions and someone recently posted her website about vaccinations?  She
> does a lot of work with EPM horses.  I also think that ABC Products has some
> supportive products.  We also have a protocol to do once he is treated -
> should it be confirmed - that help with the repatterning of the nervous
> system.

Hi Robyn,
Thanks for the suggestions.  I sort of doubt if we have a vet that
uses any alternative
approaches around here.  Do you have the address of Dr. Joyce Harman's site, or
should I just "Google" her?  I was just talking to Barbara Chasteen
about the ABC
products, but hadn't bought any yet.  Have you had any experience with EPSM? I
noticed that it said don't use Oat Hay and we did just change to Oat
Hay this winter,
because a local farmer we know had some at a great price...  We mix some Oat
with some grass hay, but Magic loves the Oat and hasn't been eating
all his grass
hay half the time.  There are always so many confusing things to think about!!!
Ferne