2008/6/5 Virginia Tupper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Oops!  Forgot the treats.

Then I came in and had a cup of tea and a piece of cake...so it was
treats all around.

> The Panacur is fenbendazole.

...good to know.

> So it doesn't really matter what you use?  I'm just wondering if a
> specific wormer is better at a certain time of year.

I'm not sure.  I've always just assumed that if you deworm with a
certain dewormer, then the next dewormer should be something
different.

I've also dewormed with Eqvalan Gold...which has ivermectin and
praziquantel in it.

But it seems to me it has a different name in the US.  I'll have to
look that up, because I might decide to use that as the last dewormer
of the year.

Wanda
--
Thoughts become things...