> think everyone agrees that wormers need to be rotated so that you
> aren't allowing your horses to build an immunity to any of them.

I wish you'd go say that on the gaited list!!  Everyone on there
thinks you only need ivermectin, ever, always.  I was truly amazed.
Just flabbergasted.  I argued til i was blue in the face.  But i live
in worm and fungus country i guess!  But still.  i was purely amazed
anyone would think ivermectin is all you ever need for a horse.  ever.
 period.  still flabbergasted by that!  But got tired of arguing it...
 Here, everybody says when you worm with a wormer the others not
affected by it "explode" so you have to rotate to get them all, to
keep them down to a manageable level.  Wish some of you would go over
to the gaited list and offer some good ol experienced knowlege, seems
like so many newcomers there, just a constant flow.
Janice
--
even good horses have bad days sometimes.