> When I first had him and was taking lessons, I think the bolting came
> from him not being able to handle the pressure...and even though Orri
> freezes and is very spooky compared to Gat, he is also very brave and
> nosy.

Some Icelandic Horses are like that.

What type of work have you done with him so far?

Are you capitalizing on his positive points?

I am working with a pony who, on the surface, seems like the perfect pony.
He has some issues, however, and what we're doing now, is trying to get to
those areas by working on little things and accentuating / rewarding his
positive points... giving him more confidence, I think, which will spread to
other areas.

Judy
http://iceryder.net
http://clickryder.com