On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 3:31 PM, Judy Ryder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>> What type of work have you done with him so far?

I haven't been doing anything but daily handling, but when I was
working with him I was doing Parelli games.

> Are you capitalizing on his positive points?

I encourage him and praise him when he's being positive; when he's
frozen I try to step back with whatever I'm doing and give him space
to get on a level again.

What I'm curious about is his contrasting behavior which has seemed to
be a constant no matter where he's been living.  Would this mean that
it's his typical behavior and he'll be that way for the rest of his
life?