Hi

>>> One of our options might be that we have to remove that eye.  Does
>>> anyone have experience with horses that have just one eye?  What issues
>>> do they have?  She is such a sweet, calm horse that if we had to go that

>>> way, I think she would handle as well as a horse could.

Out stallion Lettir had to have an eye removed and he seemed to cope really
well.  It was his left eye.  We had another mare who was blind in one eye
and she also coped well.  We have found that the body wrap, neck line
driving and a bit of ground driving help re-boot the proprioceptive system
and give those horses a much better sense of where they are in space.

Robyn