> Out stallion Lettir had to have an eye removed and he seemed to cope really
> well.  It was his left eye.  We had another mare who was blind in one eye
> and she also coped well.  We have found that the body wrap, neck line
> driving and a bit of ground driving help re-boot the proprioceptive system
> and give those horses a much better sense of where they are in space.

Thanks for all your feedback, Everyone.  This makes me feel a lot
better in case we have to take this route.

Robyn, do you think a horse like this would have any problems with
carriage driving?  I think Mura would be a great candidate for that
and had planned to do that with her.

--
Laree in NC
Doppa & Mura

"Yet when all the books have been read and reread, it boils down to
the horse, his human companion, and what goes on between them." -
William Farley

"I ride ponies because heart is not measured in hands." - Steve Edwards