breeding is such a crap shoot.  fox and jas have fathers that are
brothers and mothers that are sisters but cousins to the two sires.
fox is strong' robust, great feet, unbelievable sweet calm temperament
and awesome gait.  jas has none of that.  I think he is a lot smarter
but that just made the abuse sting more. poor ol fox just took it
cause it never ocurred to him to try and get away fron anything
whereas jas had a harder row to hoe cause he was so smart he would not
accept the mean stuff. so he got the brains and fox got everything
else. I saw stonewall talking to trausti at the fence and he was
snaking his head a little like hey, we were scarey when we chased you'
admit it" and trausti was gazing at him like "is he for real."
janice