---- Judi Qualls <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am really sorry.

Okay, do-overs.   : )

   Let's just start over.     I just don't want anyone to be afraid to ask
questions and I certainly don't want to discourage anyone from posting with my
answers.    I try to be so careful with my words because, as Nancy said, it's
the darned internet where things can come across wrong so easily.     And when
people ask questions
it's probably something someone else wonders too, or is interested in.    We
all learn something new, even when  "old" topics re-surface.

> It is really no problem for me just to read here.  I learn lots of good
> things here<

No, join in!

P.S.  As the daughter of a WWII vet and a Christian,  love your signature line.

-- Renee M. up in Michigan