Hi Judi
>>>I was wondering if anyone would comment on the Myler Cradle Bit that
Parelli is promoting now?

Personally I find the generalization that they make about what a left brain
versus right brain horse would like is incredibly simplistic and sad to put
such closed labels on horses.  I would imagine the bit would give you a lot
of control since it is basically a type of Boucher snaffle which gives
pressure to the poll and also pressure on the nose.  I don't know the weight
of the reins they recommend but to me I think you would want to have some
instruction to use it.

How is your horse going in the bit you are using?  What issues are you
having that would make you think you need something else?

Robyn

  AM