kabar baik, mbak Lingling terima kasih ya akan aku coba hubungi

-----Original Message-----
From: idakrisnashow@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of lingling
Sent: 20 September 2005 23:36
To: idakrisnashow@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Ida-Krisna Show] REPLY BUAT PAK BAMBANG : Printer ID Card

Pak bambang...apa kabarnya ??
ini mungkin bapak, bisa coba tanya-tanya disini untuk membuat id card

PT.Karya Nusa -72790069 ato PT Nabatika-8447325
atau
Irin di 782-7813 ato HP 081859125664

ini 2 perusahaan yang berbeda, saya dapat dari milis lain, siapa tau bisa
membantu bapak.

-----------------------

Salam,
Stella Ling Ling
Accounting
Newtimes Group Indonesia Office
Phone : 021 - 31927326 Ext 100 - 101
Fax : 021 - 31925869

Stop SINETRON tidak bermutu,
berikanlah pendidikan bermutu,
untuk anak-anak kita !!!!

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL (Disclaimer)
This e-mail message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to
which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and exempt
from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not
disseminate,
distribute, or copy this communication, by e-mail or otherwise, or take any
action in
reliance on it. Instead, please notify us immediately by return e-mail
(including the
original message in your reply) to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and then delete and
discard
all copies of the e-mail.

Listen to Internet Radio! Access to your favorite Artists!
Click to listen to LAUNCHcast now!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_mKGzA/GARHAA/kkyPAA/iPMolB/TM