From: Brenda [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2006 12:59 PM
To: Brenda Djorghi
Subject: November Reminder: Dear Family and Friends: What's New, Save 50%
and Value Set.

dear family and friends,

please do come to wwwok and inform the whole wwworld to try something new,
enjoy enclosed voucher (save 50%), and try our value sets.

what's new?

new menu @ wwwok. our sister cafe, tc (twilite cafe) was closed and
currently moving to a new location. however you could enjoy 12 tc's favorite
menus @ wwwok. from chicken cordon bleu with melted cheese, variety pasta
and the famous sop buntut and nasi goreng buntut. some guest comment:
"chicken cordon bleu sama thai fried rice-nya siip deh.", "unique and
delicious nasi goreng buntut".

love fried rice? with additional TC fried rice now you could enjoy 8 fried
rice. chinese, thai, wwwok, ikan asin, vegetarian, seafood, kampung and
buntut fried rice. from rp 20.750,-. pst... don't forget wwwok's style bubur
ayam. latenite hunger? we're open till late (sunday-thursday till 23.30 and
friday-saturday till 01.30am.

brewww new menu & value set. brewww (@wwwok 1st floor) now serving fluffy
pancake and classic sandwiches. open from 7am, daily. guest comment: "great
coffee, cozy sofa.". breakfast? try brewww soho style, breakfast set rp
21.250,- (daily 7-10am). hot drink choice: coffee, cappuccino, latte,
americano + choice of muffin, banana bread or cinnamon roll. or try coffee
or tea with sandwich rp 22.000,- (-10am/daily). + off course free wifi
connection with any coffee purchase.

not new? but you should try something new from our menu. such as: our unique
mongolian chicken noodle, teriyaki beef ramen, shanghai noodle with crab
sauce, and much more choices. guest comment: "delicious shanghai crab
noodle". vegetarian? try our vegetarian menu such as wild mushroom noodle
with tofu, mantau with shitake and padi mushroom mini sandwich to our
vegetarian 'street-style' fried noodle. or, let us know your preference.
we'll try to cook your special request.

new regular and martini happy hours. beside our regular low price happy
hours, now you could enjoy our martini (such lychee martini) 2 for only rp
59.750,-. daily 5-8pm. guest comment: "the best lychee martini in town!".

others? try our new electronic darts. brewww new ice blend, such as
hazelnut. yum!

voucher (save 50%)! kindly print (could in b/w) and visit us. please also
forward to others.

variety value set?

asiana value set, lunch to early dinner. 09.00-19.00 daily starts from rp
18.750,- to rp 24.750,-. all sets are included drink. choices of drinks:
chinese tea, ice lemon tea, ice tea, softdrinks or mineral water.
maincourse? from thai sweet & spicy chicken noodle, hokkian shrimp salt n'
chili with rice, pad thai, shanghai crab sauce noodle, vietnamese beef
noodle and many more. also valid for group party. Guest comment: "Nice and
cheap lunch set".

one finer asiana-afternoon value set. afternoon tea set daily 15.00-18.00.
tea and asiana snacks such as vietnamese rolls. rp 19.750,-. Choice of tea:
ginger tea, lemon grass tea, chinese hot tea. where? red sofa, bale-bale by
the window. also valid for group party.

having a party?

chill celebration, friendly birthday, brainstorming, ladies afternoon
gathering to office event? wwwhy @ wwwok? great tasty food. unique cozy
'rustic' atmosphere. buffet or pre-selected menu of your choice with printed
menu for your guests. great value for money. group buffet? snacks & drink
from rp 21.750,++. or, complete meal + drink from rp 36.750,-++. chill
cocktail party? we have party pack from rp 850.750,-++. perfect with asiana
finger food, chill music and ambience.

some more guest comments:

"food is excellent".

"love the place so much!".

"food is great and cheaper".

"the teriyaki ramen is great".

"feel like home".

why come to wwwok?: "needed to eat yummy food!"

tse tse for your attention. may the light of happiness will be with you
always.

sincerely,

everybody @ wwwok and brewww. (brewwwok? hm... crunchy just like our fried
wonton).

wwwok! noodle plus.

brewww. gourmet coffee plus.

jl. kemang raya 9 jk (front of hotel kemang) . t: 719-3928/9. f: 719-5152.