On Sun, Dec 11, 2022 at 2:43 PM Michael Thomas <m...@mtcc.com> wrote:

> But I want to return to my previous point of whether reputation is even
> quantifiable, and whether somebody has actually gone out and researched it.
> We can say that this is a problem in theory, but do we have any data to
> back it up? I kinda think that should be table stakes before talking about
> rechartering.

The industry appears to think it's a factor.  This work comes to us from
M3AAWG where there's a critical mass that believes reputation abuse of this
nature is real.  Though I agree it would be helpful to have metrics to
describe it more precisely, it's my perception that there's enough momentum
here to back chartering.

-MSK