Colleagues,

The IESG is prepared to approve the charter overall.  There was one
blocking point about publishing the problem statement, which is that the
IESG would like that not to be a "maybe".  I think that's a reasonable
change to make.

There is also the fact that I have not secured co-chairs.  I only have one
volunteer, and I'd like to pair up that person with someone that's been an
IETF working group chair before.  I've approached a few people, all of whom
have declined.  We're stuck here until I can resolve that blank spot in the
plan.

If you have any suggestions, or have chaired before and are willing to
volunteer, please feel free to reach out to me.

-MSK