It appears that Steve Atkins  <st...@wordtothewise.com> said:
>> Do people really think that senders that are ignoring Sec. 8.2 of RFC 6376
>> are going to pay attention to a separate RFC
>that updates that RFC?
>
>+1. Senders, no.

Honestly, I don't know. Of the trickle of mail I see with l=, most is
from the libertarian Reason blog with l=1 and the rest is from
Verisign who for some reason sign with l= actual length.

I suspect I could get Verisign's attention. Reason, who knows, as
likely as not they have some political reason they think it's a good
idea.

>But there are already major mail receivers who treat any DKIM signature
>containing l= to be invalid.

That will definitely get their attention.

R's,
John