Eliot Lear wrote:
>> 8.  RFC4871 Section 2.11 Identity Assessor
>>       New:
>>         The name of the module that consumes DKIM's mandatory payload,
>> the
>>         responsible Signing Domain Identifier (SDID).  Other DKIM values
>>         can also be delivered this module; however this additional
>> activity
>>         is outside the scope of the DKIM signature specification.
>>

> Replace "Other DKIM values" to "Other information".
>
> My logic: what the assessor consumes beyond the SDID is outside the
> scope of the spec.

Is your concern that the presence of the DKIM qualifier could be taken to
/exclude/ other values?

The reason for saying DKIM, here, was to make sure the reader knows it's ok for
other DKIM-Sig values to be delivered.  Without the DKIM reference, the
sentence
would seem to be so broad as to have truly nothing to do with DKIM.

d/
--

   Dave Crocker
   Brandenburg InternetWorking