On May 27, 2010, at 1:25 AM, Steve Atkins wrote:

> On May 26, 2010, at 9:24 PM, SM wrote:
>
>> At 11:20 26-05-10, Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:
>>> I've written code implementing all of this stuff, but I've never run
>>> it in an operational environment of the size or nature that Brett
>>> does.  So I want to hear what he has to say until there's consensus
>>> to the contrary.
>>
>> I would like to hear what Brett has to say.  I would also like to
>> hear from the people who have implemented MLMs and those who have been quiet.
>
> I'd be interested in seeing Brett's data and methodology too.
>
> Cheers,
>  Steve

It would probably help me if you folks could send me questions (probably
off-list as I'm not sure how relevant this is to the WG scope) that I can use
as a guide for exactly how to wrangle our data into a publishable state.  I've
been thinking about how to present our experience but that might not align
exactly with what folks want/need to know.  So I'd appreciate specific
questions (think "database query" and/or "FAQ") that I could work from.

Thank you (in advance)