>> Recent experience suggests that they often don't.
> Can you name someone with ADSP experience who doesn't understand what it
> means?

Not to pick on you specifically, since there are multiple examples, but
I'd say that domains that publish dkim=discardable and who let their users
subscribe and send messages to mailing lists don't understand what their
ADSP is telling people.

I suppose it's possible they do know and they don't care how much damage
they cause to everyone else, but I'd rather think it was confusion than
malice.

R's,
John