On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 4:44 PM, Jim Fenton <fen...@cisco.com> wrote:
>  There's a Working Group Last Call in effect for -01.  Should we:
>
> - Continue to direct comments at -01
> - Comment on -02 instead
> - or will the WGLC be restarted on the -02 draft?

I think it's not necessary for us to restart, but reviews should now
go against -02.

There are only two significant changes between -01 and -02 ... most of
the changes are just updating the references.  The substantive changes
are:
1. The addition of the paragraph that begins "Similarly, a message
that is not compliant with RFC5322," near the end of 5.3.
2. The addition of 8.14.

If anyone feels they need more time to review those than the currently
WGLC provides, please let the chairs know.

Dave:
There's an error in the new paragraph in section 5.3; the first
sentence appears to have been fragmented.  It reads thus: "Similarly,
a message that is not compliant with RFC5322, RFC2045 correct or
interpret such content."
Please post the correct version here, so reviewers have it handy, and
have it ready for any subsequent update.

Barry, as chair