bill.ox...@cox.com wrote:
> 50% of the spam we see is RFC compliant DKIM signed, DKIM isnt the issue in
> your example its the operator and how they determine reputation

Please read what was said.

    No Signature, Double From ---> Trapped/rejected by mipassoc.org
    DKIM signed Double From  ----> Accepted, Resigned by mipassoc.org

If mipassoc.org is going to an "example" of many systems, then we have
a unfortunate problem until current systems are updated to prevent the
DKIM loophole for what is otherwise RFC5322 checking systems.

What it means for most systems that they need to change a model based
on this:

      CHECK DKIM     ---- PASS  --> ACCEPT
      CHECK RFC5322  ---- BAD   --> REJECT
      BREAK