Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:
> [...]

Correct. That is what I found when the API only provided the three
outputs (status, signer, selector).  A-R reporting with more relevant
information about the process (Checking Signing Practices) did
necessitate an extension of the API verification output.

> Providing a reference to RFC5585 may not be a bad idea though,
> and RFC4686 and RFC5863 as well.  Perhaps somewhere in Section 1?

Section 1 as in Introduction? or Note to the Editor?

For an introduction, I think that will work. Most people perusing a
document like quick references to overviews with "pictures" very helpful.

How will you state it?

--
Hector Santos, CTO
http://www.santronics.com