On 12 May 2011, at 17:44, Hector Santos wrote:

> For the record, the old MLM was read as well Levine's poison pill MLM.
>
> With no intent nor suggest the writer is stupid, writers do say stupid
> things and that paragraph was "stupid" then and it remains to be
> "stupid" as in a stupid manner; "he had stupidly defined a one way
> ticket for DKIM."

I'm sorry, but in English, it's almost impossible to say that an idea is stupid
without implying that the person who had the idea is stupid.

I understand that the Spanish language may be different in this respect, in
that it's much easier in Spanish to say that something bad has happened without
assigning direct responsibility to some person involved.

--
Ian Eiloart
Postmaster, University of Sussex