Why not just keep it simple, less confusing, less challenging on
competing mind games, that DKIM can't not fully protect again unsigned
Author Addresses and its highly recommendation that DKIM signers,
verifiers and Mail Readers to kick out, reject, destroy, do not pass
on these sort of Invalid messages?

We should not leave any opening for what we don't know about.  We
can't control it, and I doubt we would be able to address all legacy
systems.

Use KISS:

      DKIM has no advice on how messages can be alter or viewed
      after mail is signed and transmitted but we recommend that
      you don't contribute by  making sure only one FROM
      exist during signing and verification.

--
Hector Santos, CTO
http://www.santronics.com