This might be the right thing to do, but it seems like the more
appropriate time might be to do this when DMARC becomes standards-track.

I will note that vanilla, uncustomized SpamAssassin does implement ADSP,
so there might be more checking of ADSP records than some realize.  See,
for example:

 http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/Rules/DKIM_ADSP_CUSTOM_MED

-Jim

P.S. I owe the DMARC folks a review of the DMARC spec, which I have
begun and already have quite a few questions.  I expect to complete this
within a week.