RED

On Wed, 13 Dec 2000, Steve Conner wrote:

> You would think that a convention full of networking folk would have
> prepared better for congestion control. :-)

Joel Jaeggli                                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Academic User Services                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
     PGP Key Fingerprint: 1DE9 8FCA 51FB 4195 B42A 9C32 A30D 121E
It is clear that the arm of criticism cannot replace the criticism of
arms.  Karl Marx -- Introduction to the critique of Hegel's Philosophy of
the right, 1843.