It did indeed seem that the significant majority of
time was spent 'viewing presentations/tutorials',
while the WG chairs frequently employed RED/discard
on the folks that occupied the queues at the
microphones in order to more promptly begin the
next tutorial and finish within the alloted time.

This is unfortunate, as the main idea behind meeting
is to hash out design issues, not to get overly
verbose presentations that typically aren't required
by those that read the drafts.

-danny