> From: Keith Moore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: IETF logistics
> Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 14:49:47 -0500
>
> > What we can do for future IETFs is make the current
> > sporadic practice of reserving the front few rows of seats for
> > folks who have actually read the drafts and are involved in
> > implementation.
>
> why don't we reserve all *except* the last three rows for those
> who have read the drafts, leaving the last three rows for bottom
> feeders?

What happened to the proven and time-honored technique of getting
to a meeting early if you want a seat?  I know the argument is that
we want to hang out in the hallways until the last minute and still
get a seat (because we are more "important" than a bunch of the people
that did get there early), but still...

-tjs