On Fri, 15 Feb 2002, David Fischer wrote:

> Is the 2119 keyword simply "must" or "MUST" or "Must" or
> "MuSt" ... , or is the weight of the 2119 definition
> reserved strictly for "MUST" (all caps)?  I assume the
> answer would equally apply to the entire list of 2119
> keywords.

If the 2119 keywords included the any caps versions, eg "must" and "Must"
and...etc, you'd have to avoid using those keywords in your english to not
invoke the definitions in rfc2119 everywhere. If it is limited to
the all caps versions, eg "MUST", things get a bit easier. I don't think
the author of 2119 intended for everyone to watch their language.

Ketil