Dimitri,
> because how can we determine the discussion time we would
> need if we don't know 1) the number of submitted I-Ds and
> the issue they could raise on mailing list 2) how they can
> impact each other so for instance it might be better to put
> WG X meeting before WG Y meeting (cross-WG discussion are
> paramount importance in the current INTERNET environment)

I think this is my point. You should know not only the number,
but the content of IDs by today. Then with
a full week to consider how they relate, what the reaction is on
the mailing list, and what is the sensible
ordering of discussions, you can still have an agenda in time
to avoid that the telecom/datacom industry gives a big gift of
$$ to the airline industry. The only way this is not the case
is if people do not follow the rules, or if people are not
attentive to consider the submitted IDs and their relationships
in a timely manner to form the agenda.
Regards,
Steve