--On Monday, March 18, 2002 08:17 AM -0800 "Kevin C. Almeroth"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> And before anyone starts whining about not having multicast access,
> the alternative is to send out unicast streams.  And of course this
> creates an immense cost in terms of additional bandwidth needed out
> of the hotel.

Well, you do have about 200Mbits/sec connected to the Hilton at the moment
which should support a substantial number of mostly audio content feeds,
but that's not likely to be available every meeting depending on sponsor.
Besides, I believe you just need to send out a few streams to distribution
reflectors elsewhere.
--
Dennis Fazio
HeatSeeker Technology Partners