While there have been "reported irregularities", the person making the
report (Alan Brown) is a court-proven liar, and has done this sort of
thing in the past.  An examination of the records shows no irregularities,
and the entities assigned still exist. All the facts are already publicly
known. The claim of being "hijacked/disused" is false.

It is also publicly known that Mr. Brown, Mr. Sullivan, and Mr. Vixie have
blacklisted companies that aren't spammers in the past. Both Mr. Brown and
Mr. Vixie have been forced to retract those false claims by lawsuits, and
have risked or actually lost significant amounts of personal assets in
damages.

Mr. Vixie's obvious malice for Av8 Internet is plain to see, as is his
association with SORBS, Brown, Sullivan, and other disreputable
characters.

Av8 has been through the legal "mill" and hired lawyers on the subject,
but that does not make it an expert on lawsuits. If Av8 were "expert" on
lawsuits, we'd be able to practice law ourselves instead of hiring
lawyers.

Av8 is a expert on Open Relay operations, and on providing internet
services to customers.  However, it is unclear what Mr. Vixie's expertise
is actually in, other than name-calling, and making disparaging
alterations on another companies trademarks. I have seen little else.  I
suppose Vixie is also an expert at making false claims and using
blacklists to block companies that aren't spammers.

Dean Anderson
Av8 Internet, Inc