> Ok.  So is the point then just not to have to issue a new RFC if the
> Trust decides they want a different license?  I.e. is that the
> "future-proofing" that the proposed change is supposed to provide?

I apologize if my unfortunate use of the term "future-proofing" has
caused angst.  But I was referring to the proposal made by Harald
Alvestrand, as a member of the community, not a proposal made by the
Trust.  Harald's proposal should not be taken as an indication of the
Trust's intentions.  I believe that Russ and I were merely saying that
Harald's proposal seemed reasonable.  If other members of the community
disagree, then that's fine too.