>Perhaps the document could include the arguments for and against this
>practice?  That way, someone who is new to IPv6
>deployment theory can quickly get up to speed.
>
>I'm very much in favor of documents which say "don't do this -- but if
>you have to, here's how."  But they have to include enough context for
>someone to understand why it'd be better if they didn't.

In the last update I added Section 9 "Is DNS Whitelisting a Recommended
Practice?"to attempt to address the question of "should a domain do this
or not?" (see
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-v6ops-v6-aaaa-whitelisting-implicatio
ns-03#section-9).

If folks here and on v6ops think it is valuable, I could add a sub-section
to this which addresses recommended things an implementer should do
(transparent/published policies, SLA on decision making, etc.).

Jason