Hi John,

This discussion of DMCA is useful to me as a non-US resident.

Are we sure that the boilerplate included in I-Ds does not constitute a
statement by the authors that they have not, as far as they are aware,
infringed any copyright? In other words, isn't the boilerplate a pre-emptive
counternotice?

Cheers,
Adrian