Pete,

On 12/06/2013 07:45, Pete Resnick wrote:
> It's interesting to see that people are interpreting me to mean I want
> more text. I don't. I want less. Save your breath. There is no reason to
> send one line of support, and it only encourages the view that we're
> voting. Details below.

Just to test what you are saying, let me ask the following. I will
stipulate that a message that can be summarised accurately as "+1" doesn't
serve much purpose. How would you react to one that says something like:
"I've read the draft, and I've considered Joe Blow's objection, but I
still support publication of the draft" (*not" followed by a reasoned
rebuttal of Joe Blow's argument)?

   Brian