Hi,
  Thanks for the clarification! I guess you don't have a choice, but
to use a bridge. However, the important information to me is that your
net speed increased. I am still trying to figure out how that is
possible. I still hope someone can point out to me how - or else I
will have to keep searching for an answer.

Regards,
Gokul Das