2009/10/26 Aneesh A <aneesh...@gmail.com>:
> Sorry for publishing the script.
> I have learned that I should never publish any script that has done for pure
> personal intention.
> I will publish only if it is new, in concept.

You need not feel sorry for publishing those scripts. I'm sure it will
be useful to some one and you should be proud that you have shared
your acquired knowledge. I would suggest that you publish those
scripts in a public location with amble documentation. Remember, not
all the software/tools available in FOSS are NEW and UNIQUE.

regards
--
Manilal K M : മണിലാല്‍ കെ എം.
http://libregeek.blogspot.com