All I tried to say that we "I-Lug Team" can share some ideas to a new
project and work on that... plus I thought it would be nice to start up some
ideas/projects than mere a packages..

.I know there are so many open source projects going on...
Did I sound very desperate to find  a project--:)??

i should be sorry, if then...

http://jeevanism.wordpress.com
http://www.cyberbeams.com