After these successful, active discussions and doubts-sharing, can we
think about some thing serious??

Lets shed some ideas about a new open projects. Some thing which
demanding on the current IT scenario which we all can share our own
skills.Just like an idea lab, we can  share some of our ideas and give
blood 'n' flesh to it.. It would be a next step beyond the
discussions.
Lets make a list of our members with corresponding skill sets we each
have,what  contributions each of us can do, etc etc..

as an example
Name:-

Programming language:- java,C,C++,python etc
Programming Skill:- novice/medium/expert
Technology:-

Documentation:- English/Malayalam/etc
Idea of a New project:-
.
.
.
.
.
etc

After we make dbase of our skill set, any one can post an idea, a
proposal for a new project, and lets design make it happen...

what ya all folks say??

--
http://jeevanism.wordpress.com
http://www.cyberbeams.com