On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 11:09 AM, jeevachaithanyan sivanandan
<jeevan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> After these successful, active discussions and doubts-sharing, can we
> think about some thing serious??
>
> Lets shed some ideas about a new open projects. Some thing which
> demanding on the current IT scenario which we all can share our own
> skills.Just like an idea lab, we can  share some of our ideas and give
> blood 'n' flesh to it.. It would be a next step beyond the
> discussions.
> Lets make a list of our members with corresponding skill sets we each
> have,what  contributions each of us can do, etc etc..

Are you serious ? Do you mean to say, you cannot find *one*, just
*one* project online that you can be part of ?

Simply do "apt-get search" (or whatever) and the packages it returns
are mostly ones that need people to work on them ...

Regards
Rajeev J Sebastian