On Saturday 23 January 2010 11:58:00 Kenney Jacob wrote:
> Instead of a press note in connection with google event, its better to give
> a note about openstreetmap in a general sense. Otherwise it will look like
> the community is bitching and whining.

The note's context is the upcoming google event. We should be stressing the
importance of openstreetmap and request people to upload the data to
openstreetmap.

I am putting up a draft version here :
http://www.fosscommunity.in/wiki/OpenstreetMapPressNote

If it is okay, then i can send it to the press today itself.

--

aashik