On Sat, 2010-01-23 at 12:46 +0530, Ashik S wrote:

> Its a wiki. So feel free to edit it to suit our purpose

For some reason, I am not able to edit the page. I am in Bangalore and
it could be the problem of the network here (it doesn't allow me to
access many pages, including watching Youtube videos). I will try later
also, but just in case I still cannot access the pate, I suggest that
the idea that I had written in an earlier mail also be included in it.

Best
--
V. Sasi Kumar
Free Software Foundation of India